COSS extends the list of supported assets by adding another token this week. Today they integrated WETH Wrapped Ethereum into the COSS Wallet app, allowing users to store, send, receive, spend and exchange cryptocurrency from a single wallet.
According to COSS on the pages of MEDIUM :
Ethereum is famously known for being the proto-token of all the Ethereum Alt tokens. However, it also implies that ETH came into existence before the formation of ERC-20 standards.
WETH tokens which stands for wrapped Ethereum tokens were created to facilitate the trade of ETH for other ERC-20 tokens on decentralized platforms like Radar Relay. It is because Ethereum based decentralized platforms employ smart contracts to facilitate smooth trading between users. These smart contracts require the same standardized format for every token that is used by users to trade. It is so to ensure avoiding losing of tokens during translation.
About COSS Wallet
COSS Wallet allows you to securely store, send/receive crypto via GPS using Near-by feature. It gives you complete control over your crypto and enables access to all your crypto private keys with one master password. We now support 33 cryptocurrencies, across 9 blockchains.
COSS Wallet offers various in-app services:
- COSS Star Rating — Earn COSS Plus reward points on every next star rating you achieve.
- Address Book feature — Save your wallet addresses just as you save your contacts.
- Mobile bill payments & Recharges — Make prepaid mobile recharges and pay postpaid mobile bills using supported cryptocurrency across 160+ countries
- Instant cryptocurrency conversions — COSS Wallet allows you to convert your cryptocurrency instantly
- Send and Recieve crypto with an industry-first GPS-based “Near-By” feature — Now transfer cryptocurrencies instantly nearby without any hassle via GPS.
We are making every effort to bring the best services to our users and expand our partnerships.